Wednesday, September 03, 2014

A Choice

It is the third week of school, and I can't help but wonder where the time has gone.

It has been a whirlwind trying to get adjusted, but I love it.

I love the people.
I love my classes.
I love my church family.

Transferring has been a huge blessing in my life. 

 I have also had to say no, a lot. 

Each year I learn more and more about how important choices are.

Choices range from getting up in the morning for class to who do I want to become in life.

It is scary and uncomfortable.

I have felt awkward and even judgmental.

But, could my saying no to certain things lead others to Christ?
What is my choice telling them? 

I am going to mess up and make the wrong decisions, but just trying everyday to live a life for Him is one of the best choices one can ever make. 

What kind of choice will you make? 




No comments:

Post a Comment