"For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the Lord, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope."
This post is going to be slightly different.
It will be just one picture, but a list of ten things underneath it.
The picture is me with my new student id card from Mississippi State where I will be attending school in the fall.
It has been an adventure the past few years, and I am so thankful for the opportunities God has given to me.
I am so excited to see what lies ahead, and already thankful for this new journey in life.
|Let a new adventure begin.|
1. The immense kindness exhibited on campus.
2.Opportunities to achieve my dream of becoming an OT.
3. Amazing Christian Student Center
4. Christian Roommates.
5. Successfully getting all the classes I needed.
6. NO FRIDAY CLASSES.
7. Beautiful gym to workout at.
8. Creating new friendships.
9. Graduating early (fingers crossed).
10. New experiences to help me grow and to become a better me.
I know it is different, but while driving home I realized I had been waiting for that visit to MSU for a very long time.
"Grow where you are planted" my friend always says that.
I can't wait to start growing even more at my new home.